Somerset County Food Bank
Somerset County Food Bank - Back Pack Program which gives meals to needy Children. See http://www.somersetfoodbank.org/ for more information.
Saint Peter's Foundation
The Children's Hospital at Saint Peter's - funds will be used for the area of greatest need.
- Child Life Program – funds would be used to purchase gifts for patients who are in the hospital during the holiday season through our “Virtual Toy Drive.” We are hoping to raise $10,000 – in the past we would have received hundreds of in-kind donations of toys during the holidays, but because of COVID-19 and increased infectious disease guidelines, we are unable to accept as many donations. The Virtual Toy Drive will fill the gaps.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – funds would be used for equipment purchases and/or education of clinical staff.
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology – funds would be used for equipment purchases, education of clinical staff, and/or hosting events for patients and their families (i.e. a Holiday party)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - funds would be used for equipment purchases and/or education of clinical staff.
- Pediatrics Genetics - funds would be used for equipment purchases and/or education of clinical staff.
Pictured below are Dennis & Virginia Consalvo, Kelly Craig from Saint Peter's Foundation, Scott Sachs CJCC President and Rich Bonfanti, CJCC Vice President.
Somerville American Legion Post
At our February 25, 2019 Club meeting CJCC's President, Chris V. and Treasurer Ray M. presented a donation check on behalf of the Club to the officers of the Somerville American Legion Post.