Covered Bridge Tour w/ Cobra Club
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Cruise Leader: Mike W.
CJCC and Cobra Club Covered Bridge Tour
Rescheduled to October 23, 2016
Cruise Leader Mike W.
Due to the chance of inclement weather on Saturday, October 22, the event has been rescheduled to Sunday, October 23.
October 20, 2016
We are just a few days away from the Covered Bridge & River Tour with 22 Cobras and 16 Corvettes registered. We have put together a fabulous route for your enjoyment this year……..much different than those of the past. In preparation for a fun filled day, there are a few important items that I wanted to remind you of to reduce any chance for confusion or delay.
1. Please reread the attached itinerary for times and information. You must print it out and sign the Waiver of Liability or you will not be able to participate!
2. Starting point is at the Performance Garage Club at 843 NJ-12, Frenchtown, NJ. I have also attached an aerial view of the facility to indicate where we will be staging the cars as you enter.
3. Please make sure that you have enough gas before you arrive at PGC. The total tour is about 70 miles long. For those of you coming in from the Frenchtown Bridge, there is a Citgo station at the corner of NJ-12 & CR-513 (Race St.). There is also a Shell station just 2 miles east of PGC on NJ-12 at the corner of Croton Rd.
4. The bathroom facility at PGC is small. With nearly 40 cars and 70 people attending this year. Please do not wait until last minute to use the bathroom. We want to leave exactly at 10:00 for the first leg of the tour. There are bathroom facilities at our next stop.
5. Please print out the attached directions for both legs of the tour and bring them with you. We do not want anyone getting lost! We have 8 group leaders so the chances of anyone getting lost is slim to none.
6. Please dress accordingly. The weather prediction for Sunday is Sunny & Breezy with a High of 62 degrees.
7. Lastly, drive careful and enjoy yourselves. The colors of the leaves and the vistas that we will be seeing are just breathtaking!
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!
2016 Covered Bridge River Tour Itinerar[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [366.0 KB]
Performance Garage Club.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [304.4 KB]
Frenchtown to Hugh Moore Park Final.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [197.0 KB]